Monday, November 7, 2011

Peaceful Decorating Idea

11-7-11
My neighbor Deb purchased three of my large Peace Art. At first she just was going to hang them on the wall without a frame, but later changed her mind and found inexpensive black frames at the craft store and just tacked them to the outside of the glass.

I really liked the look without the fancy matting which I had been using to frame the larger Peace Art.




A reminder for those of you in the Des Moines area- This Saturday will be my first attempt at selling my Peace Art!


The annual Westminster Holiday Treasures Craft Fair is happening on Saturday, November 12, from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Shop for hand-crafted items, original art, Christmas ornaments, fair-trade gifts, baked goods, gluten-free products, and more!        

 Free admission!  All are welcome -- so bring a friend or two! 

Westminster Church is at the corner of Beaver and Franklin in the Beaverdale!

No comments:

Post a Comment