Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Vote for Peace!

6-19-12


A few weeks ago I painted the top of an inexpensive table….. the cheap  kind  with three legs you can get at Kmart or Target… and the kind one would cover with a table cloth.  I had one in the basement with a broken leg…. So I decided since it was a circle, I’d paint it for a peace table and use out on the patio on top of a terra-cotta pot. It would be a perfect height to go with my lounge chair.

Here is what it looked like after painting….. but no peace sign on it yet.


Then I got the fun idea of challenging my new Internet peace friend- Brad, who is a graphic artist who runs the FB “the Peace Art Collective”  see here:  http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The-Peace-Art-Collective/353618727999190  to take my painted circle image and create an inspiring Peace Art posting, like he does so well.

He sent me these four choices…… Gee which one do I like best?? All of them!! So I need your help in voting and picking YOUR favorite one.  Just comment here, or email me if you are not able to post here.
Click picture to enlarge.

#1




#2




#3



#4











3 comments:

  1. I like #1 the best and #6 the second best

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like 1 and 3 but I'm interested in five and six before I commit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read these comments last night and it really had me giggling in bed! I guess #5 and #6 are still on the drawing board. Daryl was having some type of "vision"! Thanks for voting... with the FB votes, this is pretty neck in neck!

    ReplyDelete